This dynamic duo boosts intestinal health and bowel movement and keeps your gastrointestinal tract flowing. This will help you to easily flush unwanted substances and impurities like parasites, toxins, and microorganisms from your body. As you continue to eat fiber-enriched foods such as berries and other fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, legumes, garlic and omega-3 oils, clean body and clean colon will help you keep your gastrointestinal tract and colon free of debris and blockages, while promoting the healing of the colon’s mucous lining. They will also alleviate intestinal discomforts while relieving embarrassing discomforts like constipation, flatulence and bloating. These efficient capsules support detoxification while enhancing bile secretion and flow.
Here are some of the main ingredients:
- wildcrafted cascara sagrada bark contains anthraquinones a stimulant laxative that gently removes bowel blockages by causing muscle contractions in the intestines
- organic sage leaf improves intestinal secretions and prevents diarrhea and flatulence
- wildcrafted cape aloe leaf helps to reduce ulcerative conditions and relieve constipation
- wildcrafted barberry root works to improve the quality of intestinal mucous membranes
- organic ginger root is believed to cleanse the body by stimulating digestion, circulation, and sweating; overall helping to cleanse the build-up of waste and toxins
- wildcrafted black walnut hulls are helpful in killing parasites
- organic dandelion leaf is highly effective as a blood cleanser because it helps strain and filter toxins from the blood; it also benefits red blood cell and hemoglobin count
- slippery elm bark contains antioxidants that may help produce extra mucus that will soothe irritated intestinal tissues; it works with the body to draw out impurities and toxins as it assists with healing damaged tissues
Debey’s special blend of these spices and other herbs will assist your colon and overall body to remove the buildup, blockages, and pathogens causing your discomfort and give the body what it needs to begin healing itself!