We know how much you love your family and that you want to do everything possible to help them to establish a good foundation of health that will help avoid dietary problems in the future. Debey will show you in this series of classes how to properly read labels and become aware of what is hidden in the foods that we eat. You will receive information on how to make healthy food choices and establish good eating habits for your family for life.
You will learn about:
- Fats, carbs, and salt (finding healthier sources).
- Nutrients (vitamins and minerals included).
- Ingredients (hidden-bad and good).
- Organic vs. nonorganic.
- Disease prevention family style.
- How to feed your family real food on any budget.
- How to get picky eaters to eat more veggies and healthy food.
- How to avoid future problems commonly found in children these days.
- How to encourage kids to make healthy choices.
- Eating on the go.
- Making a plan and sticking to it.
If you are truly nourishing your body you will never have to count a calorie or carbs; neither will you have to worry about portion control because your body knows how much to eat. We teach whole food as close to nature and the ground as possible.
It is so important to start the habits young so that they will naturally eat right their whole life. Keep in mind...it's easier to prevent a disease than to reverse it.
We will host a free monthly mom’s night with child care, where you can enjoy healthy foods, drinks, fellowship, and a few tips. However, in honor of Mother’s Day, you can join and remain in this group by a monthly membership fee of only $24.99 (normally $49.99). With this monthly membership, this course, you will receive:
- Monthly private sessions, to address specific goals and challenges for your family.
- Live webinars with a Q&A afterward.
- Unlimited access to all previous live calls and webinars.
- Mom’s minute- a daily video meditation, reflection and deep breathing techniques to start and end your day in a positive way.
- Access to Mindful Moments- daily tips and tricks to successfully navigate through life as you wear the many hats of "Mom".
- Inclusion in a private telegram chat group with myself and other moms for group support, sharing achievements, recipes, goals and challenging moments with other like-minded moms sharing the same challenges goals and successes to make a stronger community.
- Free weekly classes and how to's inside the private telegram group.
Space fills up quickly, so join NOW!